A Review On Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker
[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B00067REBU” locale=”US” tag=”humvoxnetwork-20″]
Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker is one of the bestselling programmable Bread Machines on Amazon.com which allows you to make bakery-style artisan bread right at home in less than an hour!
General Features That Come With Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker
- 600-Watt Programmable Breadmaker
- Makes 1.5 or 2-pound loaves of Bread
- Includes 12 Cooking Functions (inclusive of Jam Setting), 3 Shade Selections, 13-Hour Delay Bake, LED Display, Touch-Control Panel
- Measures approximately 14 by 19 by 13.5 inches and weighs 18.6 pounds
- Metal utensils should not be used with removable nonstick baking pan (take note!)
- Includes great Recipes in the Manual
- Wash By Hand only
The Good (What Customers Like About The Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker)
- Easy to use (even for a Beginner) if you follow the instructions, Hands-Free, not really noisy and to clean up
- Reasonably priced for the Quality of the breadmaker
- Sturdy and long-lasting (with some customers still baking with it after 10 good years)
- Makes a great wedding and family gift
- Makes a good replacement choice as well for seasoned and experienced customers
- Controls are on the front of the machine thus making them easier to see
- Depth, Height and Weight may be an issue for some customers so please assess it before getting
- Lid Handle may not hold well
- May take some experimenting with the recipes to make consistently good bread
- Drive belt may fail after long use and starts to make noise
- This Breadmaker is not really white but more of “Almond” or “Tan” color
Should You Get The Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker?
The Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker is generally a well-received breadmaker by many customers. Many customers also find it reasonably priced as well for its quality.
If you are currently thinking of buying one as a replacement, you may still need to take note that your previous recipes may not work the same and you may still need to do some adjustments before getting your perfect loaf.
This is still a good purchase and if you have other queries, there are many other reviews available.
For more details…